IT’S OK, WE UNDERSTAND!We know it can be daunting buying something online without seeing it first, but buying online is fun, easy and with us fuss free! If your item comes and it’s not quite the right colour, too big, too small or just not how you imagined it when you saw it online, that’s absolutely fine, we offer a 30 day “change your mind” period.
WOAH THERE TIGER!I know it’s exciting when a delivery arrives (especially one from us) but just in case there are any issues.
Following these 3 simple steps makes it easier for us to make good on any mishaps or sorting out any refunds.
One last thing ... we can’t offer refunds on unwanted goods that have been assembled in any way so please make sure you’re keeping the item before you get your screwdriver out!
QUESTIONS ANYONE?Got a burning question about your order or how to return an item? Below is everything you need to know. Still unsure? Then give us a call or ping us an email!
I am missing part of my order, please help
My item has been damaged, what do I do next?
My order wasn’t what I expected, can I please return?
Can you collect my return?
Will there be a collection charge?
How long after my item is returned, will it take to be refunded?
Can I cancel my order?
Where do I send returns to?
I need some more assembly instructions and/or an anti-tipping kit
I AM MISSING PART OF MY ORDER
- Firstly can we please ask you to check that you haven’t requested for your order to be a split delivery (ie when part of your order is in stock and part is awaiting delivery into the warehouse)
- If you haven’t requested a split order, we are very sorry that we have not sent the correct number of cartons, please can contact us either by email (to firstname.lastname@example.org) or by phone on 0800 009 6261.
- To fully understand which items/cartons you are missing, we will ask you for images and descriptions of all the cartons you have received so that we can then clearly identify the appropriate carton to send out to you as a matter of urgency.
- Ouch we can only apologise, please can you email us a photo of the damaged item to email@example.com along with your order number and description and/or part code of the items affected (you can find these on the carton and on the assembly instructions), we can then arrange for a replacement to be sent to you asap.
- In the meantime we would highly recommend that any damaged items are stored in a safe location away from any children until we have resolved the query.
IT’S NOT WHAT I WAS EXPECTING
- Of course no problem you can return you order for whatever reason with 30 days of receipt of your order.
- Just download and complete the form in the link above and email it back to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Unfortunately, we cannot accept returns on items which have been assembled or part-assembled so please make sure you are happy with your order before assembling. We also cannot accept returned mattresses and bedding once the packaging has been opened (due to hygiene and safety reasons).
COLLECTING YOUR RETURN
- Yes we can arrange a collection if you wish us to, though it will take approximately 10 working days
- If you specify a collection on the returns form, we will pass your details on to our courier, who will contact you directly to arrange a suitable date to collect the order.
- You will need to ensure that the goods are kept in good condition until they are collected and that all items are re-packaged, ideally in the original packaging. Unfortunately our courier cannot collect any item which is not packaged.
IS THERE A CHARGE FOR COLLECTION?
- If your item is faulty or damaged then no there will not be a collection charge.
- If your return is a non-fault return then we will charge to collect the order. This will be £1.99 for a small item, £9.99 for a medium item and £19.99 for a large item or multiple items. This delivery charge will be deducted from your refund total.
WHEN WILL I BE REFUNDED?
- Once your goods have been collected / returned, please allow 2 working days for your returned order to be processed before your refund is actioned. This will be actioned in accordance with our terms and conditions .
CAN I CANCEL MY ORDER
- You have the right to cancel your order from the moment we acknowledge receipt of your order until 30 days after the date upon you receive the goods. Please see our terms and conditions for full details.
- Please can you send all returns to our warehouse operated by KB Transport Solutions:
- Address: The Children’s Furniture Company (RETURNS) c/o KB Transport Solutions cc: Ricky Davies; Canalside House, Sandy Lane Business Park, Sandy Lane, Coventry, CB1 4DQ.
- Please pop your order number on all returns.
MISSING ASSEMBLY INSTRUCTIONS OR ANTI-TIP KIT
- Whoops where have they disappeared to? Please email us with your order number and details to email@example.com and we can send assembly instructions via email to you.
- If you need an anti-tipping kit for any piece of our furniture, please call us on 0800 009 6261 and we will arrange for one to be sent to you as soon as possible.